(de) Föderation deutschsprachiger Anarchist*innen - Programm für die CES-Konferenz

a-infos-de at ainfos.ca a-infos-de at ainfos.ca
Tue Sep 1 21:45:34 CEST 2015

Första Linjen hat am Wochenende das vorläufige Programm der CES 2015 bekannt gegeben. ----
Unsere Beiträge für die Konferenz: ---- Samstag, den 19.10., 14:00-15:30, zusammen mit
Feminist Fightback (England) ---- Fighting for Reproductive Justice - a review on feminist
strategies and right-wing attacks ---- On this panel, activists from GB, Sweden and
Germany will talk about the current situation regarding abortion laws, anti-feminist
mobilizations and discuss feminist strategies. ---- Even though our actions mainly take
place in Europe, we also plan to weave in some information on Latin American struggles.
---- Sonntag, den 20.10., 13:30-15:00 ---- Gender and Capitalism - an inevitable love? On
the necessity of connecting feminist (and) anticapitalist struggles

After a short input on how we see the correlations of gender and capitalism, we want to
split into smaller groups to read texts wich display different approaches to this topic.
We would then love to discuss the necessity of connecting feminist and anticapitalist
struggles as well as ideas on how those struggles and practices could look like across
Europe, worldwide and on a daily basis.

http://fda-ifa.org/programm-fuer-die-ces-konferenz/