(de) A-Radio Berlin Eastern Europe 3: Anarchism in Warsaw - the Syrena and Przychodnia squats

a-infos-de at ainfos.ca a-infos-de at ainfos.ca
Wed Oct 21 09:18:45 CEST 2015

Dear all, -- As part of a journey through Eastern Europe a member of the Anarchist Radio
Berlin had the opportunity of talking to a comrade of Syrena. Syrena is a squat in the
inner city of Warsaw and has its origins in the tenants movement. In this interview we
talk about the huge amount of activities like anti-racist work, social work and anarchist
activities that are getting started out of Syrena. Further we talk about the connection to
the Przychodnia Squat which is located directly behind Syrena as well as about the
comrade's personal opinion of the controversial selling of the Od:zysk Squat in Poznan,
which is quite an current issue in the Polish movement. ---- Some more interviews with
anarchist organizations and anarchist projects will follow soon as part of our new series
on anarchism and social struggles in Eastern Europe.

You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes)
here:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/18/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-3-anarchism-in-warsaw-the-syrena-and-przychodnia-squats/

Length: 18:41 min

You can find other English and Spanish language audios here:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.

Among our last audios you can find:
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in
Warsaw:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/14/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-2-the-squatted-rod-garden-in-warsaw/
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the
Rozbrat squat:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/20/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-1-struggles-in-poland-and-the-rozbrat-squat-in-poznan/
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their
work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/18/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-federation-in-glasgow-about-their-work-the-referendum-and-the-rise-of-nationalism/
* An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist
prisoners and the upcoming elections:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/05/a-radio-in-english-abc-belarus-on-the-release-of-the-prisoners-and-the-upcoming-elections/
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change
Everything":
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/26/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documentation-crimethinc-presentation-in-prague-2015-to-change-everything/
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist
prisoners (23-30 August 2015):
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/12/a-radio-in-english-interview-week-of-solidarity-with-anarchist-prisoners-august-2015/
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in
the UK:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/07/a-radio-in-english-interview-capitalism-and-the-changes-in-the-uk-legal-aid-system/
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison
system:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/05/a-radio-in-english-interview-reclaim-the-fields-food-sovereignity-and-the-prison-system/
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek
government of Syriza:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchists-on-syriza/
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the
cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires
into Russian and a lot more:
http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/11/a-radio-in-english-rtp-cooperative-on-emma-goldman-project/

Enjoy! And please feel free to share!

A-Radio Berlin

ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at
@aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a
hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into
English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to
amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at
aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!