[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Fri Oct 11 23:59:01 CEST 2013

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed or bad fonts - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Or for Thunderbird click on: => View => Character Encoding => Auto-Detect => Universal

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/13/oct/ainfos00122.html
(it) Sanremo: trasferimento Fra Pive
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Fri Oct 11 19:59:23 GMT 2013

ARRESTO FRA PIVE<br>
 Apprendiamo e inoltriamo la notizia del trasferimento di Francesco dal
 carcere di Savona a quello di Sanremo.
 Ecco il nuovo indirizzo per scrivergli:<br>
 FRANCESCO CARRIERI<br>
 CASA CIRCONDARIALE DI SANREMO<br>
 STR. ARMEA, 144<br>
 18038 SANREMO (IM)<br>
 fuoricontrollo-a-inventati.org<br>

http://www.ainfos.ca/13/oct/ainfos00121.html
(it) Roma: Film all'Anomalia
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Fri Oct 11 19:55:32 GMT 2013

Luned&#xEC; 14 ottobre ore 21.30<br>
 alla libreria anomalia<br>
 per il ciclo "Giorni perfetti"<br>
 proiezione del film<br>
 "IO LA CONOSCEVO BENE"<br>
 di A. PIETRANGELI<br>
 con Stefania Sandrelli, Nino Manfredi, Ugo Tognazzi<br>
 [ITA, FRA, RFT, 1965, '115]<br>
 ingresso a sottoscrizione 3 euro<br>
 vi aspettiamo<br>
 Libreria Anomalia - Centro di documentazione anarchica<br>
 via dei Campani 71/73 - 00185 Roma - tel. e fax 06 491335<br>
 da libreria-a-librerianomalia.it...

http://www.ainfos.ca/13/oct/ainfos00120.html
(fr) Feuille d'infos du CIRA #154 - octobre 2013
a-infos-fr at ainfos.ca</em -
Fri Oct 11 16:38:20 GMT 2013

** RENCONTRES ---- LONDRES : samedi 19 octobre 2013 de 10 heures &#xE0; 19 heures. La Foire aux
 livres anarchistes de Londres (London anarchist bookfair) propose des stands d'&#xE9;diteurs,
 des rencontres, des projections de films et des espaces pour les enfants. Des d&#xE9;bats
 permettront &#xE0; ceux qui ne connaissent pas bien l'anarchisme de le d&#xE9;couvrir. ---- Adresse
 : Queen Mary's university, Mile End Road, Londres, E1 4NS. ---- Sur Internet:
 <a  rel="nofollow" href="http://...

http://www.ainfos.ca/13/oct/ainfos00119.html
(de) Veranstaltung am 29.11.2013 (Ist der Zapatismus ein indigener	Anarchismus?)
a-infos-de at ainfos.ca</em -
Fri Oct 11 16:14:17 GMT 2013

Bibliothek der Freien ---- Anarchistische B&#xFC;cherei im Haus der Demokratie Berlin
 Greifswalder Str. 4, 2. Hof, Raum 1102 10405 Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg ---- Veranstaltung
 am Freitag, 29. November 2013, 19 Uhr ---- Viva M&#xE9;xico - Ist der Zapatismus ein indigener
 Anarchismus? ---- Ein Dokumentarfilm von Nicolas D&#xE9;foss&#xE9; ---- Am 1. Januar 2006 tritt
 Subcomandante Marcos eine 6monatige Reise durch Mexiko an, um Menschen zu besuchen, die
 Widerstand leisten und f&#xFC;r ein ...

http://www.ainfos.ca/13/oct/ainfos00118.html
(en) US, Miami Autonomy Solidarity: Thoughts on Political Organization for Our Time  A Rejoinder to &#x2018;Fighting for the Future&#x2019; By Adam Weaver
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Fri Oct 11 06:37:38 GMT 2013

After a five year plus process of engagement there is currently underway an effort to
 merge a number of the existing mostly regionally based class struggle Anarchist groups
 into a single national organization. Following up on the piece &#x201C;Fighting for the Future:
 The Necessity and Possibility of National Political Organization for Our Time&#x201D; which
 attempted to lay out both the arguments for as well as speak to the limitations that exist
 at the current political moment, one o...