[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Tue Jun 19 23:59:02 CEST 2012

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed or bad fonts - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Or for Thunderbird click on: => View => Character Encoding => Auto-Detect => Universal

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/12/jun/ainfos00198.html
(ca) Video-debate: EL GENOCIDIO FRANQUISTA EN VALENCIA
a-infos-ca at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jun 19 17:45:47 GMT 2012

Video-debate: EL GENOCIDIO FRANQUISTA EN VALENCIA -- S&#xE1;bado 23 de<br>
 Junio a las 18hs -- Proyecci&#xF3;n del documental: EL GENOCIDIO FRANQUISTA<br>
 EN VALENCIA -- (Espa&#xF1;a, 2008 | 44 min) -- presentado por Empar<br>
 Salvador (Valencia, Espa&#xF1;a) -- Documental realizado por Alkimia<br>
 Produccions, la productora de la Facultat de Ci&#xE8;ncies de la<br>
 Comunicaci&#xF3;n Blanquerna de la Universitat Ram&#xF3;n Llull de Barcelona,<br>
 bajo la direcci&#xF3;n de Daniel L&#xF3;pez...

http://www.ainfos.ca/12/jun/ainfos00197.html
(en) Anarkismo.net, Back to a materialist feminism by Irene - Libertarian Alternative (fr) [machine translation]
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jun 19 13:46:42 GMT 2012

>From the latest book by Roland Pfefferkorn, "Gender and gender relations", we propose a
 way to read and understand the multiple dimensions of persistent inequalities between men
 and women. ---- In "Gender and gender relations," Roland Pfefferkorn is an introduction to
 the concepts used to address social inequalities men / women. In particular, his approach
 emphasizes the contribution from the work of materialist feminism. This leads him to
 highlight the ambiguities ...

http://www.ainfos.ca/12/jun/ainfos00196.html
(it) Roma: Di sconfitta in sconfitta
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jun 19 12:05:38 GMT 2012

presentazione alla libreria anomalia<br>
 Sabato 23 giugno alle 17 presso la libreria anomalia(via dei<br>
 campani, 73[san lorenzo]), presentazione del libro di<br>
 Vincenzo Guagliardo<br>
 "Di sconfitta in sconfitta" (Colibr&#xEC; 2012).<br>
 Interverranno Massimo Capitti e Tommaso Spazzali<br>
 "[..]cambiare se stessi &#xE8; una questione che ha sempre un<br>
 risvolto esteriore, sul piano pratico.Non pu&#xF2; essere visto<br>
 solo come un cambiare "dentro"[...]Quan...

http://www.ainfos.ca/12/jun/ainfos00195.html
(en) France, Alternating Current #220 - Editorial - Revolution rather than election (fr) [machine translation]
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jun 19 07:45:33 GMT 2012

You can not sulk our pleasure to see Sarkozy and his clique will take a (small) slams
 election. The damage they have done for five years, we have fought. Work more to earn more
 than our bosses, this is not our motto. Work up to a still more advanced age, leaving
 millions of unemployed and precarious-its in trouble, we do not want it. Cut public
 services to promote the commodification, very little for us. Destroy the earth and the
 conditions of a relatively healthy life for mercantile i...

http://www.ainfos.ca/12/jun/ainfos00194.html
(en) Brazil, Letter of intent of Anarchist Collective Nucleo-Negro for entry into the Coordination Anarchist Brazilian - CAb (pt) [machine translation]
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jun 19 07:44:38 GMT 2012

Who are we? We Anarchist Collective Nucleo-Negro have a brief existence of almost one
 year. However, unlike other groups that emerged from an internal debate about anarchism,
 born of a practice with the movements for housing, along with urban occupations, in a
 collective at the time by another name: Collective Autonomy. However, due to various
 hesitations about what actually would be, both ideologically and organizationally we have
 not advanced, on the contrary: the embryo of our socia...