[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Tue Jan 25 23:59:02 CET 2011

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed or bad fonts - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Or for Thunderbird click on: => View => Character Encoding => Auto-Detect => Universal

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00236.html
(it) UNICOBASeCOMITATIantirazzisti:APPELLOunitario
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 21:17:13 GMT 2011

UNICOBASeCOMITATIantirazzisti:APPELLOunitario<br>
  Appello per costruire un settore unitario alla manifestazione di Roma<br>
 del 28 gennaio 2011<br>
 Rivolgiamo un  appello a costruire un&#xE2;unit&#xC3; solidale tra lavoratori,<br>
 studenti, immigrati, precari, disoccupati e le diverse espressioni<br>
 associative, d&#xE2;autorganizzazione, sindacali e di base, di comitati e<br>
 collettivi:<br>
 -         Per esprimere la solidariet&#xC3; a lavoratori e lavoratrici Fiat<br>
 contro i ricatt...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00235.html
(it) Collettivo Libertario Fiorentino: Sciopero generale 28 gennaio
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 21:14:58 GMT 2011

sciopero generale 28 Gennaio<br>
 Contro il modello sociale previsto da Marchionne sciopero generale!<br>
 Se ammalarsi a Mirafiori diventa una colpa da pagare a suon di euro,<br>
 se scioperare comporter&#xC3; sanzioni disciplinari fino al licenziamento,<br>
 chi pu&#xC3; seriamente pensare che anche altrove non si possa pensare di<br>
 fare altrettanto?<br>
 Cosa pu&#xC3; impedire che vengano applicati a tutti i lavoratori e per<br>
 tutti i settori gli stessi meccanismi imposti da Marchionne,...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00234.html
(it) Documento Consiglio dei Delegati FdCA: Dignit&#xC3; operaia
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 21:12:12 GMT 2011

Documento Consiglio dei Delegati FdCA: Dignit&#xE0; operaia<br>
 Con la grande affermazione del NO operaio al ricatto di Marchionne la<br>
 classe operaia della FIAT di Torino sceglie la dignit&#xE0;, cos&#xEC; come &#xE8;<br>
 stato per i lavoratori di Pomigliano: i diritti non sono in svendita e<br>
 la libert&#xE0; dei lavoratori conquistata con anni di lotte e di sacrifici<br>
 non pu&#xF2; essere cancellata e sacrificata sull'altare della concorrenza<br>
 antisolidale del capitale e dell'az...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00233.html
(en) Croatia, Seventh Zagreb Anarchist Bookfair 2011
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 18:38:50 GMT 2011

The Bookfair in Zagreb will take place on April 1st to April 3rd, 2011. Anarchist Bookfair
 in Zagreb (ASK - Anarhisticki sajam knjiga) is annual anarchist event that aims to become
 a long-term, developing project. First six bookfairs went well, and we hope to bring in
 more and more people every year as participants, publishers, groups, projects - whoever is
 interested in what the bookfair has to offer. ---- This year we decided to send out call
 for phot exhibition titled "Anarchis...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00232.html
(en) Britain,	Workplace rights drive: SolFed* visits Brighton retailers
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 15:08:39 GMT 2011

With workers facing across-the-board cutbacks, members of Brighton SolFed today hit the
 streets to talk to retail staff about their rights. After the UKUncut protests have
 shifted attention to the multi-million pound tax dodging of several high street names, we
 went to talk to retail workers, encouraging them to get organised to prevent bosses
 cutting costs by cutting their conditions. We&#x2019;ll be back again in a couple of weeks to
 keep the issue topical, and keep local bosses on n...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00231.html
(en) Anarkismo.net: MAS*, Towards Theory of Political Organization for Our Time Part II: we are not platformists, we strive to be by S. Nappalos; Part III: nature of our period
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 12:01:53 GMT 2011

In recent times a number of ideological currents from the libertarian communist tradition
 have inspired a generation to organize, build and reproduce organizations, and struggle
 around a rethinking of their traditions and future. Much of this theory comes from the
 period of the greatest waves of proletarian and peasant struggles in the 20th century.
 That period produced theory of organization based on the protagonists&#x2019; position within
 high points of struggle, its successes and f...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00230.html
(en) Ireland, Workers Solidarity* #119 Change Won&#x2019;t Come From the Ballot Box
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Tue Jan 25 08:52:02 GMT 2011

Fintan O&#x2019;Toole appears to want us to be listened to as citizens and believes that
 political reform is crucial. It is a natural reaction after witnessing the cronyism of
 Fianna F&#xE1;il in power over the last 13 years and how they&#x2019;ve acted in favour of the ruling
 elite. The fact that I, as a taxpayer on &#x20AC;40,000 p.a., will pay exactly the same amount of
 tax as one on &#x20AC;300,000 p.a. puts that sharply into focus. ---- This is how Fianna F&#xE1;il
 runs tackle for...