[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Wed Jan 19 23:59:01 CET 2011

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed or bad fonts - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Or for Thunderbird click on: => View => Character Encoding => Auto-Detect => Universal

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00170.html
(en) Palestine-Israel, The joint struggle persist in spite intensifying repression
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 18:53:55 GMT 2011

As a backlash resulting from the mounting international opposition to Israeli atrocities
 and the continuation of occupation, the Israeli racism surge in the open. In spite of jail
 verdicts to Palestinian and Israeli activists the joint struggle even expand. The ongoing
 struggles in: Araqib, Beit Ommar, BIl'in, Hebron, Hebron southern mountains, Jail
 Solidarity, Lod, Ma'asara, Nabi Salih, Ni'alin, Sheikh Jarrah, Tel Aviv are just the more
 visual ones. ---- Araqib ---- Already ninth dest...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00169.html
(en) Tunisia: the revolution is not over by libertarian communists organizations - Anarkismo (fr)
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 17:40:00 GMT 2011

Declaration by several member organizations Anarkismo.net on the current situation in
 Tunisia. ---- Our organizations affirm their solidarity with the struggle of the Tunisian
 people for freedom and social justice and support for militant anti-capitalist Tunisian
 and they condemn the attitude of Western states and more generally of their politicians,
 both right Social Democratic has always invested in supporting authoritarian Ben Ali.

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00168.html
(en) Canada, Toronto, And Not a Single Person was Pied!! A report-back from 2011&#x2019;s North American Anarchist Studies Network (NAASN) Conference
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 12:11:46 GMT 2011

Anyway, on Friday me and my friends, Chris and Abbey, packed up a car and made the 10 hour
 drive from Hartford to Toronto. We arrived too late on Friday to make it to the film-fest
 and then proceeded to sleep so little that we were late to the opening plenary. I did
 catch some historical analysis and some feeling forward in the dark within the anarchist
 tradition from Irina Ceric and AK Thompson&#x2014;both of whom were impressive. -- First, I have
 to ask the question: Why would the po...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00167.html
(tr) &#x130;stanbul: Payla&#x15F;an Liseliye Disiplin Cezas&#x131;
a-infos-tr at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 10:15:58 GMT 2011

Simitlerini payla&#x15F;t&#x131;klar&#x131; i&#xE7;in okul idaresinin sert m&#xFC;dalesine,<br>
 polisin sald&#x131;r&#x131;s&#x131;na maruz kalan Beh&#xE7;et Kemal &#xC7;a&#x11F;lar Lisesi<br>
 &#xF6;&#x11F;rencilerinden 3 ki&#x15F;iye okuldan uzakla&#x15F;t&#x131;rma(3 g&#xFC;n) cezas&#x131; verildi.<br>
 Okul disiplin kurulunca verilen cezada &#xF6;&#x11F;rencilerin su&#xE7;lar&#x131;;<br>
 Y&#xF6;neticilerine kar&#x15F;&#x131; gelmek ve bas&#x131;na a&#xE7;&#x131;klama yapmak olarak<br>
 bel...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00166.html
(en) US, WSA* on-line journal - Ideas & Actions - SHADOW LABOR: Migrant Workers on Vermont&#x2019;s Dairy Farms By Chris W.
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 09:12:53 GMT 2011

In southern Mexico, in rural states like Chiapas, Oaxaca and Guerrero, vast numbers of
 farmers are being driven off of their land. The community life that has sustained Mexican
 campesinos for hundreds of years is being demolished by an invading economic system. The
 economy and culture of these rural communities is centered around the small scale
 cultivation of corn and other traditional agricultural products. But now the globalization
 and industrialization of agriculture has undercut t...

http://www.ainfos.ca/11/jan/ainfos00165.html
(it) Roma: Lunedi 24 gennaio presidio per Mario libero ( e tutti	gli altri)
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Wed Jan 19 07:51:57 GMT 2011

14 dicembre: contro la crisi esplode la rabbia.<br>
 L'unica risposta di governo e magistratura &#xC3; la repressione.<br>
 Il 14 dicembre, a Roma, la piazza era gremita di studenti, lavoratori<br>
 e lavoratrici, precari e precarie, migranti, cittadini aquilani e di<br>
 Terzigno e molti altri ancora, a cui il governo da anni sta facendo<br>
 pagare il prezzo della crisi, negando loro qualunque prospettiva di<br>
 una vita dignitosa.<br>
 Quel giorno la piazza ha manifestato in massa la sua giu...