[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Sat Oct 10 23:59:01 CEST 2009

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed or bad fonts - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Or for Thunderbird click on: => View => Character Encoding => Auto-Detect => Universal

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00146.html
(nl) [FAU Berlijn] Tariefconflict in Babylon Mitte wordt politiek	[de]
a-infos-nl at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 21:38:55 GMT 2009

 Persbericht van de FAU Berlijn, 26 september 2009 ---- Tariefconflict in Babylon Mitte <br>
 wordt politiek ---- Gisteren protesteerde de FAU Berlijn voor de bioscoop Babylon Mitte, <br>
 naar aanleiding van de door de Linkspartei tentoongestelde ?Linkse Bioscoopnacht?. De FAU <br>
 Berlijn wilde daarmee haar kritiek op de omgang van de Linkspartei met het conflict over <br>
 een tariefcontract in Babylon Mitte tot uitdrukking brengen. ---- De Linkspartei maakte <br>
 daarbij voor het eers...

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00145.html
(en) Palestine-Israel, The joint struggle of the direct actions of the AAtW and Palestinians escalate.
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 21:31:00 GMT 2009

 In Spite of the "competition" of other joint activities of wider circles (our comrades <br>
 participate in), our initiative expand in scope and number of participants. Our activists <br>
 involved this week with the African refugees in the struggle against deportation; With the <br>
 Israeli Bedouins in the south who struggle against internal transfer from their lands;With <br>
 the occupied Jerusalem Palestinians facing transfer steps; With Palestinian farmers <br>
 suffering f...

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00144.html
(en) US, Alt. media, Report on the G20 Mobilization in Pittsburgh
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 20:12:57 GMT 2009

 The reports are coming in, and many participants are describing the G20 protests in <br>
 Pittsburgh as a success. This is exciting news; the US anarchist movement hasn&#x2019;t pulled <br>
 off an unequivocally successful nationwide mobilization in half a decade or more. At the <br>
 same time, success entails risks of its own: we may overlook the things we didn&#x2019;t do well, <br>
 take credit for things outside our actual influence, or fixate on attempting to repeat <br>
 ourselves. ...

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00143.html
(pt) [Brasil] VIII - Express&#xF5;es Anarquistas - Promessa de Rebeldia!
a-infos-pt at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 18:26:39 GMT 2009

 Dias: 17 e 18 de outubro 2009, em Piracicaba,<br>
 Av. Romeu &#xCD;talo Ripoli, 620. Eldorado I<br>
 Pr&#xF3;ximo ao Terminal do Cecap / Ao Lado da UNIMEP ? TAQUARAL / Acesso<br>
 pela Rodovia do A&#xE7;&#xFA;car ou Bairro Sol Nascente.<br>
 ____________________________<br>
 S&#xE1;bado<br>
 8h00 Recep&#xE7;&#xE3;o e Mostra Edgar Rodrigues<br>
 9h30 Algumas palavras sobre Edgar Rodrigues<br>
 10h30 Feminismo e Anarquismo *<br>
 12h00 Almo&#xE7;o<br>
 13h30 Apresenta&#xE7;&#xE3;o dos grupos...

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00142.html
(en) US, SDS*, On 26 Campuses, Students Demonstrate Against Afghanistan Occupation
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 18:09:37 GMT 2009

 On Wednesday October 7, students on 26 campuses across the United States protested eight <br>
 long years of war against and occupation of the people of Afghanistan. Students for a <br>
 Democratic Society (SDS), a nation-wide student organization committed to activism for <br>
 peace, justice and equality, organized the protest. ---- Hundreds of students marched in <br>
 Washington, DC in a Funk the War event organized by DC Students for a Democratic Society. <br>
 The demonstrators storm...

http://www.ainfos.ca/09/oct/ainfos00141.html
(en) Turkey, Statement of the Resistanbul* Ungovernables Committee
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sat Oct 10 10:47:08 GMT 2009

 Dear activists, participators and media workers, ---- We are informed that, on 7th of <br>
 October , while we have been sieging &#x130;stanbul from different angles the IMF and the World <br>
 Bank has finished their meeting in a haste. So we as the ungovernable of resistanbul <br>
 gathered here to announce our own riotistanbul decisions against the decisions the <br>
 governors made. ---- We are announcing our proposal as an economic and social program for <br>
 a libertarian anti-capit...