[A-infos-index24] A-Infos-index of last 24 hours

a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca a-infos-index24 at ainfos.ca
Sun Nov 30 23:59:01 CET 2008

                                     A - INFOS
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

When the a-infos-index24 is not distributed - get it with better fonts at
www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/index24.html

Latest Headlines:

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00422.html
(en) Invitations for International Dissent! meeting Strasbourg, 16 to 18th January  2009 - to prepare for the Nato Protest ! (de, fr, ca)
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 18:54:53 GMT 2008

 NATO invites itself to the center of Europe in April 2009 ! ---- The 3rd and 4th <br>
 of April, representatives of the countries members of NATO will meet again to <br>
 celebrate their 60 years of domination, but also in order to develop their new <br>
 plan to "defend freedom" and quoting the terms of their own generals: "A great <br>
 strategy for an uncertain world." ---- From the 1st to the 5th April 2009 we <br>
 will be present in Strasbourg and we'll oppose the...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00421.html
(nl)  Groot Brittanie, anarchistisch blad Direct Action #40 - commentaar - De plaag van de mensheid: kapitalisme, vervreemding, misdaad en krankzinnigheid [en]
a-infos-nl at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 18:20:23 GMT 2008

 Een onderwerp van gesprek dat dezer dagen bijna iedere sfeer van het sociale <br>
 leven binnen dringt gaat over het algemene verval van de maatschappij: de <br>
 desintegratie van de gemeenschap en het gebrek aan zorg voor anderen. Unanieme <br>
 onrust wordt uitgedrukt over stijgende niveaus van crimineel, gewelddadig en <br>
 a-sociaal gedrag. Het betreuren van het voorbij gaan van de mythische goeie oude <br>
 tijd lijkt niet langer te zijn voorbehouden aan de oudere mensen, en een <br...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00420.html
(it) Venaus: Bella Vita a Venaus in occasione del Programma della 3	Giorni NoTav
a-infos-it at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 16:14:54 GMT 2008

 Bella Vita  a  Venaus in occasione del Programma  della 3 Giorni NoTav<br>
 in Val Susa<br>
 <a  rel="nofollow" href="http://tuttosquat.net/news/sab-6-dic-corteo-notav-a-susato">http://tuttosquat.net/news/sab-6-dic-corteo-notav-a-susato</a><br>
 COSA PORTARE DA MANGIARE E DA BERE<br>
 Appello ai bellavitosi e al resto del mondo.<br>
 Ma, prima di tutto, al  movimento  NO TAV<br>
 -  PELATI - PASSATA<br>
 -  SALSICCIA - SALAMI - ZAMPONI - COTECHINI<br>
 -  CARNE<br>
 -  GORGO - TOMA - FONTI...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00419.html
(en) Israel (Palestine), Media, My Story: Olive harvest 5769 - SARAH KREIMER , THE JERUSALEM POST
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 16:04:18 GMT 2008

 "In moments, five settlers - women and men - materialized along the path<br>
 and sauntered over to the trees. One of the Palestinians, a settler and<br>
 a couple of anarchists whipped out cameras and began filming. Not long<br>
 ago, the Israeli organization B'tselem had begun providing cameras to<br>
 Palestinians - to document human rights abuses around their homes in the<br>
 West Bank. Now the settlers were answering in kind, turning the battle<br>
 of olives into a battle of na...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00418.html
(en) US, Disrupt Lake City anarchist project
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 15:19:36 GMT 2008

 Disrupt Lake City is creating a situation in which our friends and allies can <br>
 directly confront this wellspring of US militarism. Though we've long known that <br>
 our oppressors have names and addresses, we're finally going to put Lake City on <br>
 the map, and expose just what the "Heart of America," looks like. ---- What is <br>
 lake city ---- The US led war in Iraq has been raging for nearly six years, with <br>
 wars of occupation proceeding for centuries before tha...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00417.html
(en)  Britain, London, Whitechapel Anarchist Group - Free Sheet Issue 1 (2) Available December 7th!!
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 13:11:27 GMT 2008

 Following on from our second public meeting and a hand full of other newspaper <br>
 meetings the date of Sunday December 7th has been set to launch our first ever <br>
 local free sheet. The paper is almost complete with articles covering everything <br>
 from the BNP, signing on, food haggling, squatting and housing, olympics, <br>
 gentrification and a preposed radical history pub crawl for the 31st January! <br>
 All is on track to be with our local printers Aldgate Press at the end of...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00416.html
(en) US, Portland, Announcing A New Anarchist Organization - Sunrise Anarchist Collective
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 09:02:59 GMT 2008

 We bear the weight of capitalist oppression on our backs. We are seen as simple <br>
 vehicles for profit, wage-slaves that are fodder for the machine. We are <br>
 deprived of our own self-determination and lacking in autonomy. The capitalist <br>
 machine steals from us our rights and turns them into markets to be pillaged and <br>
 ravaged, survival becoming a profitable enterprise. Under these systems of <br>
 exploitation we are all oppressed; it is our common bond, our master story....

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00415.html
(en) Britain, Anarchist journal Direct Action #42 - Direct Action Casework; Exposed: Social Landlord Breaches Tenant Privacy; Education Workers Network
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 08:11:16 GMT 2008

 Direct Action Casework ---- is about knowing our rights and using direct action <br>
 to enforce them in the same way that workers use disruptive action (go-slows, <br>
 work to rule, sabotage and strikes) to gain their demands applies this approach <br>
 to life outside the workplace disrupting the smooth functioning of institutions <br>
 which are failing to meet their legal requirements, forcing them to concede to <br>
 our demands is designed to cut through official processes to get pe...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00414.html
(en) US, Boston, Anarchist newsletter BAAM #15 - "Green Coal" and Dirty Handed Banks
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 07:16:07 GMT 2008

 "Green Coal" and Dirty Handed Banks ---- On Friday, November 14, members of <br>
 Rising Tide Boston set up "Green Coal" marketing tables outside branches of Bank <br>
 of America and Citibank to highlight these banks high-risk investments in coal <br>
 power and mining. Emulating the coal industry's marketing pitch of "clean coal," <br>
 activists handed out samples of "green coal" while informing fellow citizens not <br>
 to expect "green coal...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00413.html
(en) Britain, Anarchist journal Class Warr #95 - Page 5 - Pressing Site, COP A LOAD OF THIS!; ON THE JOB; THE END OFF FREEDOM; PART TIME PLOD; POLICE CORRUPTION
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 07:06:29 GMT 2008

 COP A LOAD OF THIS! Bungling bobbies (or should that be boobies) have invited <br>
 the public to contact them through an internet porn site that includes police <br>
 strippers and hardcore gay sex! The pervy plod wanted the Sussex public to con-<br>
 tact them about local crime. Instead of sussex.police.co.uk the flyers listed <br>
 sussexpolice.co.uk a porn site not linked to the police in any way. The filth <br>
 have not been able to get the site closed down. Apparently, there have be...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00412.html
(en) US, NortWest anarchist Common Action Newsletter INTERSECTIONS, Vol. 1, Issue 2 - Page 4 - Big Money, Bad Baseball by Andrew Hedden
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 06:55:50 GMT 2008

 In 2008, the Seattle Mariners set a new record for losing, becoming the first <br>
 team in baseball history to lose 100 games with a $100 million-plus player <br>
 payroll. Meanwhile, the Tampa Bay Rays, one of the lowest paid teams in <br>
 baseball, went on to the World Series. In the same year that also saw the <br>
 departure of the Sonics to Oklahoma City, Seattle sports fans are once again <br>
 left dealing with the cold, hard reality that big money makes for bad, bad <br>
 sports....

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00411.html
(en) Ireland,	Stop Education Cuts Teachers & Students Unite - WSM* leaflet
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 06:47:40 GMT 2008

 The world seems about to end. The markets are convulsing, the banks are <br>
 tumbling, the entire island is about to become some sort of black hole o the <br>
 coast of Europe. ---- Never fear though, we've got a brilliant political <br>
 establishment to shepherd us through the economic wilderness, and in the Budget <br>
 on Tuesday 14th, October they revealed their master-plan, carefully crafted, as <br>
 Mary Hana n said, to `protect the vulnerable'. ---- Unfortunately, it seems like<b...

http://www.ainfos.ca/08/nov/ainfos00410.html
(en) Per&#xFA;: Solidarity with Chilean and Mapuche prisoners
a-infos-en at ainfos.ca</em -
Sun Nov 30 06:11:45 GMT 2008

 More than thirty libertarian/anarchist companions manifested their solidarity <br>
 with the prisoners of the Chilean State today, Monday, November 17, 2008. Around <br>
 1:00pm, a group of about twenty persons made an appearance in the marvelous <br>
 embassy of Chile in Per&#xFA;, unraveling banners and distributing leaflets (No rebel <br>
 in the clutches of the State, fire to the prisons, Chilean and Mapuche prisoners <br>
 to the street). After shouting some slogans and reading out so...