A - I n f o s
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists
News in all languages
Last 40 posts (Homepage)
archives of old posts
The last 100 posts, according
The First Few Lines of The Last 10 posts in:
First few lines of all posts of last 24 hours |
of past 30 days |
of 2002 |
of 2003 |
of 2004 |
of 2005 |
of 2006 |
of 2007 |
of 2008 |
of 2009 |
of 2010 |
of 2011 |
of 2012 |
of 2013 |
of 2014 |
of 2015 |
of 2016 |
Syndication Of A-Infos - including
RDF - How to Syndicate A-Infos
Subscribe to the a-infos newsgroups
(en) Poland, ozzip.pl: Action Safe Package in Amazon. In Germany, protests, strikes and blockades in Berlin [machine translation]
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 09:06:19 +0200
source: https://makeamazonpay.org/ ---- In Germany there is a week of action under the
slogan "Make Amazon pay" - that is, "Let Amazon pay". For what? The campaign initiators
are responsible for: the working conditions that cause illness, the permanent control of
the workers, the pressure on performance. Employees will be min. in Leipzig. The
culmination will be a protest under the magazine in Berlin on November 24 in "Black
Friday". ---- In the international action "Make Amazon Pay" is not about boycott Amazon,
but about a broad campaign to improve working conditions ( see more ). There will be many
debates, happenings, press conferences - more at www.makeamazonpay.org . In Berlin, there
will be delegations from various magazines, including Poznan. As part of the campaign, a
brochure was published, which included an interview with a member of the OZZ Workers'
Initiative on working conditions and organization in the Polish Amazon ( see PDF ).
Amazon has for years refused to sign a collective agreement in Germany demanded by
employees and the Verdi union. Also in Poland the corporation refuses to consult with
payroll and other wage components. From 2016, the collective labor dispute of the OZZ
Workers' Initiative has been taken up for increases, breaks, graphics, employee shares.
The Employee Initiative also criticizes Amazon for:
- the treatment of agency workers who are dismissed overnight without a word of explanation
- for harsh evaluation of their work in the form of negative feedback, which ends with a
recommendation for dismissal due to not complying with high standards;
- for the unclear performance bonus rules
- for the incapacitation of workers on medical leave in their homes by an outside company
and the unjustified suspension of sick pay
Amazona employees are organized around the world. But these efforts will be effective only
if they are not limited to a few magazines or one country. That is why the Employee
Initiative seeks to coordinate the activities: in July 2017, we also conducted "Safe Pack"
campaigns in Poland, France and Germany, where many employees were eager to participate.
The incidence in many Amazon magazines is high due to the nature of the work itself. In
the last days of the IP, Amazon has encouraged employees to take part in a Safe Pack
campaign that involves safe work and respect for all rules, so that they can take care of
their own health.
From the leaflet distributed before Amazon in Sadas:
It is based on the fact that we work safely, following all the rules - we care about our
health and do not succumb when anyone tries to push us or encourage us to circumvent the
rules of safety and health. It's better to work slowly, strictly according to the rules
... and pack "safe packages"!
Do not over temp, work safely! Amazon urges employees to be obsessed with customers.
Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that the products reach them in perfect
condition. This will help us to think carefully about every activity we perform. In this
way we will ensure the highest standards, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
The safe package contains an additional invaluable cargo - the safety and health of the
employees. One of the most common causes of accidents at work is POPE, PRESENTATION OF
TRANSFERRED PARTIES AND RUNNING! Working out like crazy, we forget the instructions, the
rules, the caution, the excessive physical strain, the need to replenish the flu, rest
from the routine. We forget about our health.
At the same time, each activity should be given sufficient time to ensure that it is
carried out with all safety and quality rules. Every customer expects his package to be
packed neatly - in safe working conditions and for decent pay!
We announce "safety hours" or "safe hours"!
Tips for all:
· Do not forget about regular drinking water.
· Do not hesitate to go to the toilet.
· Always use breaks (15 or 30 minutes) for rest.
· Check MINIMUM goals for the department you are working
with. , number of pieces, etc .;
· Read each bar code and check the product compatibility with the description on the screen
· nie pracuj na nieprzystosowanym do tego stanowisku
· jesli brakuje Ci kartonów, papieru, towaru lub zalegaja obok Ciebie gotowe paczki, zapal
andon i czekaj
· nie pozwalaj na zastawanie stanowiska totami
· nie pobieraj totów z innych linii
· gdy zrebinujesz caly wózek i masz gotowa scianke wlacz andon i czekaj
· na AFE pobieraj large z tylnich scianek pojedynczo, aby nie wpadly Ci z rak
· zachowaj dystans miedzy wózkami, poruszaj sie spokojnie, pamietaj o zachowaniu zasad
pierwszenstwa na wiezy
· zamknij tot, kiedy tylko robi sie ciezki
· zglaszaj przeladowane lokalizacje
· nie odkladaj produktów z "pralek" na podloge podczas liczenia
· Keep the distance between trolleys
· Find the right place for heavy objects
· Follow tower rules
· Report bloated bumps
Ship / Dock:
· Safely transport packages and pallets to warehouses or trucks, place them only at
· Only use trolley if you are logged in.
· If you have technical problems, do not use the equipment and report the malfunction.
· If the cartons are heavier than 15 kg, report it to the line assistant
· Weigh cartons between 12 and 15 kg should have a heavy box and should not lift the woman
· Report if the top or bottom conveyor belt empty or full cartons
A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E
By, For, and About Anarchists
Send news reports to A-infos-en mailing list
A-Infos Information Center